Steps for adding the Peer5 plugin to a player
- Go to the Players module in Studio and select your player (or duplicate your existing player to create a new Peer5 enabled player).
- When the player has been created, click on the player name to edit it.
- In the sidebar, go to the Plugins section.
- Choose Scripts in the tabbed menu.
- Click Add a Script.
Paste the plugin string below in to the popup box (get the Account_ID from your Peer5 account).
- Click Save.
- Click Publish and Embed and then Publish Changes:
Test the integration
Steps to test the integration
- Go to the Media module in Studio.
- Select a video and click Publish and Embed and then choose Web Player:
- Select your Peer5 enabled player.
- Click the link below "Preview in browser" to open the player in a new tab.
&peer5_show_stats=trueto the end of the URL.
- You should see a Peer5 overlay window appear. As the video plays, you will see data presented that is also being sent to Peer5: